v1.1 Get RNG
- Adds RNG to Game Tick time duration - matched as close as possible to the original handheld
- Fixes RNG for crate spawns
- F7 To Pause
V1.1 was a major update to the Game Engine
- The RNG which decides if a cement crate should spawn full was bugged, it was not spawning enough full cements so gameplay was a lot slower than it should be. This update fixed the RNG and made sure cements would spawn 50% of the time.
- Game Ticks... The timer that executed game ticks was fixed.. every 25 frames a game tick would occur, but when I played the original handheld and recorded the gameplay, I discovered that game tick duration was slightly randomised. This update introduced RNG to the game tick duration.
- Game Speed was also modified to be authentic to the original - I could only time up to 1095 points in the handheld as that's my best score currently.
- I also added a pause function which you can activate by pressing F7
Get Mario's Cement Factory C64
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.